Once you arrive in the city from the airport, the pleasure can already start — the first thing to do in Jakarta would be to prevent most of the drivers that offer you a ride! The service supplier and reliable taxi operator at Jakarta are Blue Bird. The airport and McDonald’s would be the location to find one! If you intend to arrive in style, make usage of the Silver Bird service or hire your own personal car and driver using the Gamya driver service. Lastly, “Selamat Datang” (Welcome!). If you live in Jakarta, you have your own transportation sorted and have a wonderful time!
- Car Free Day, such a shame you cannot rent a bicycle anywhere in the resort you stay if you don’t own your own. Still, Car Free Day is constantly filled with fun and entertainment. Music markets, street musicians, skateboarders, families, friends, and eventually, even YOU can participate every Sunday in the GO GREEN initiative.
- Jet ski at Pantai Indah Kapuk, as homeowners have their own boats also, yes, this Chinese community in North Jakarta includes a modest, safe haven. You’ll find the Jet Ski Cafe very close to the Regatta Apartment while having somebody waiting their turn take some pleasure selfies of themself. You can rent and ride jet ski too!
- Purchase a bicycle or rent one, you might be frightened at first, but you can ride a bike in about Jakarta. Notably, Menteng, with its building design homes, can undoubtedly make you believe that you are someplace in Amsterdam. You de-stress yourself and cycle on Saturday or Sunday mornings around the parks in the region.
- Relax in Surapati Park, located in the upscale Menteng residential space. This neat and beautiful park is shaded by several giant trees. It inherited its name from a Balinese slave with the same name who rebelled and escaped from his master in 1684. A set of statues representing all the original six members of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) stays against the backdrop of greenery. These figurines represent peace, friendship, stability, and fraternity. Street artists also sell their artworks along the side of the playground
- Visit the zoo, Ragunan Zoo is situated in Pasar Minggu South Jakarta. Employing more than 450 people and is the home to over 270 species of animals, including 171 species of flora. There are a total of 3,122 fauna specimens, including native critters as the komodo dragon, birds, orangutan, tapir, anoa tiger, and banteng wild ox and various colored creatures.
Whether your trips take you to a long stroll on beaches, delicious cuisines, relaxing spas and resorts or urban attractions, extra research will give you the best experience for your visit. Get to know more about Jakarta by visiting Wonderful Indonesia.