A wedding anniversary is a special occasion and is an important day for anyone in the world. Deciding on the anniversary cake can be a difficult task, and you definitely need to bake a unique and delectable cake. With simple cakes being baked on past occasions, you are looking forward to something special and yummilicious. Well, we have got the best marriage anniversary cake for you. The triple layer cake is loaded up with delightful fruits, and your taste buds will surely have a different experience with this cake. Without any further ado, let’s get started with the recipe to bake this delectable beauty.
- 150 ml sunflower oil , plus a little extra for the tin
- 300 gm self-raising flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 overripe bananas , mashed
- 300 gm caster sugar
- 50g desiccated coconut
- 2 eggs , plus 2 egg whites, whole eggs beaten
- 432 gm can crushed pineapple in juice, drained in a sieve, reserving the juice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 140 gm carrots , grated
- 100 ml milk
For the Drizzle & Icing
- 4 ripe passion fruits , halved
- 200 gm tub soft cheese
- 100 gm softened butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 25 gm caster sugar
- 85 gm icing sugar
Recipe / Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. Oil and line the bases of three 20 cm round cake baking containers with baking paper or parchment paper.
- Blend the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, half sugar and the coconut in a big bowl. In another bowl blend the beaten whole eggs, grated carrot, squashed bananas, drained crushed pineapple, milk, and oil. Beat the egg whites until hardened, and then include the rest of the sugar and beat until firm and shiny.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ones until smooth and free of lumps, and then utilizing a big metal spoon or spatula, pour in the egg white blend. Divide uniformly between the three containers and bake for around 25 minutes until risen and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- To prepare the drizzle, scoop out the passion fruits pulp into a little container. Include the caster sugar and pineapple juice and warmth until foaming, and then bubble till it is syrupy. For the icing, beat the cheese and butter until free of lumps, then beat in icing sugar and vanilla. Let it cool for a while.
- Jab the cakes all over using a toothpick, drizzle most of the passion fruit syrup and let it cool. When cool, spread the icing over the two of the cakes. Combine together and top with the third, un-frosted, cake. Sprinkle over the rest of the syrup. Your cake is ready to serve!
So, that was the super easy anniversary special fruit cake recipe. By following the recipe accurately, you will bake a yummy cake for sure. For the ones who can’t bake, make the anniversary celebrations special by availing online cake delivery in Pune, Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, or in any other city where you reside.