When it comes to founding a business in the UAE, there are two options.
- Option one: You can start your company anywhere on the mainland. This strategy enables you to freely trade with the local market and accept government contracts.
- Option two: You can launch your business in a free zone in the United Arab Emirates. You cannot take on government work with this option, and you must trade with a local market through the services of a local agent. However, the numerous advantages that free zone enterprises enjoy far outweigh these slight drawbacks.
And you may be up and running in no time if you start your free zone business at Meydan Free Zone. The staff has extensive experience in establishing businesses in Dubai.
Why is the free zone so popular?
Let’s begin with the numerous advantages of conducting business in Dubai. For starters, you’ll profit from a superb location in the centre of the Middle East, where you’ll be able to trade with Europe, Asia, and Africa. There’s also the UAE’s enticing 0% tax rate on both corporate and personal income. The following are some of the additional advantages of forming a corporation in the Free Zone:
- Exceptional location- Being in one of Dubai’s most sought-after centrally positioned business addresses puts you just minutes from the city’s key pulse points and commercial and financial hubs.
- Easy to get started- Benefit from a simple registration process, as well as priority government relations help and a wide range of support services that are tailored to your specific business needs.
- It’s a fantastic place to live and work – Take advantage of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to live and work in one of Meydan’s premium mixed-use complexes, which feature cutting-edge office spaces that promote corporate growth.
The Meydan Group’s membership is very reasonable. Enjoy unrivalled perks like a fully equipped business centre, beautiful hotel rooms, and access to the group’s extensive support network.
Costs of establishing a business in the Meydan Free Zone
Free Zone offers a variety of packages, ranging from simple licence to those that include visa costs, co-working space, office space, utilities, and more.
While establishing a business in a free zone is frequently the most cost-effective method to do so in the UAE, the overall cost of your package will be determined by your needs. A small business that requires premises and numerous visas, for example, will be less expensive than a huge business that requires premises and multiple visas.
At Meydan, you may take your business to new heights
Meydan Zone is a bustling economic sector in the heart of Meydan, with one of the most prestigious business locations in the region. They provide a variety of unique investing and lifestyle benefits to our clients in a safe, regulated environment that encourages productivity. They can also assist you in joining them.
The knowledgeable team can help you with every step of the process, from registering your business name to maintaining your licence and visa applications. Contact the team at the Free Zone for a thorough and personalised explanation of the fees associated with starting a business.